- This event has passed.
Johns Island Holiday Market
December 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join us at the Johns Island Holiday Market for a day of festive activities and tons of final holiday shopping! Both gifts and food alike, this market will be stuffed full of honest, local Farmers & Artisans.
Purchase the freshest foods & beverages for your holiday tables. Find those final gifts that are one-of-a-kind and unique from local businesses.
Bring family and friends of all ages to share some smiles and enjoy these activities:
– Giant Human Hamster Balls
– Bounce House
– Fire Pits
– Craft Local Beers with Johns Island’s own Low Tide Brewing
– Pony Rides with LEAP (Lowcountry Equine Assisted Psychotherapy)
– Soap Making Classes with Pluff Mud Mercantile
– Food Trucks including Roti Rolls, Braised in the South Food Truck, Greekin’ Out, and more
– Cooking demos with Chef Frisco of Charleston Caribbean Creole
This event is sure to delight all those in town for the holidays!
Free to Attend
Plenty of Free Parking
On the beautiful campus of Charleston Collegiate school.
Local Vendors and Businesses interested in attending please email us at email@example.com or message us at Johns Island Farmers Market.